Intermittent Hypoxia has over 10 years of research in IHT clinical applications, with fully automated procedures and thus easy to operate. The patient safety features include multi-level controls, physiological alarms as well as technical alarms, making it safe to use with minimal supervision.
What is Intermittent Hypoxia
Intermittent Hypoxia is a new breathing therapy medical device that treats a patient with individually dosed levels of reduced oxygen (hypoxic) gas mixtures throughout the procedure.
ReOxy has over 10 years of research in IHT clinical applications, with fully automated procedures and thus easy to operate. The patient safety features include multi-level controls, physiological alams as well as technical alarms, making it safe to use with minimal supervision.
Self Regulated Treatment (SRT)® Technology
Advanced software that reads and analyses information from a built-in pulse oximeter to adjust the supplied air mixture composition and session timing individually for each patient individually in response to changes in vital indicators, i.e. blood oxygen saturation (Sp02) and heart rate.
SRT allows pre-treatment test to evaluate maximal therapeutic efficacy zone and calculate individual treatment parameters. It also “keep” the patient in zone of maximal therapeutic efficacy by adjusting the treatment parameters in rsponse to changes in patients state. After treatment, SRT calculates and store treatment parameters for the next treatment session.
Intermittent Hypoxia Treatments
• Improves weight loss
• Improves activity for fat-burning enzymes
• Lowers appetite and increases leptine levels
(appetite supression hormone)
• Increases growth hormone synthesis
• Lowers cholesterol and glucose levels
• Adaptation to intense physical loads
• Lowers stress effect of low-caloric diets
• Lowers biological age
• Slows premature aging
• Improves memory, brain vessel tones & metabolic processes in brain cells
• Corrects age-related functional changes
• Improves anti-oxidant levels
• Improves physical endurance
• Accelerates wound healing process
• Improves quality of life
• Prevents dementia and mild cognitive impairment
• Fights depression and anxiety
• Stabilizes emotional state
• Improves serotonin synthesis and activates serotonin receptors
• Improves endorphin synthesis significantly
• Improves mood and sleep quality
• Improves intellectual capacity
• Improves resistance to stress and emotional loads