FREE HEART SCREENING TEST
WHAT IS MICROCIRCULATION TEST?
Microcirculation Test is a non-invasive, easy, and safe diagnostic technique designed to evaluate small vessels of the microcirculation in the nail-fold. This test can reveal both the general architecture of capillary rows and the details of particular vessels. Research have shown that changes in the nail-fold microcirculation can be one of the main manifestations of many disorders.
WHAT CAN WE SEE DURING THIS TEST?
COMPLIMENTARY ELECTROCARDIOGRAM (ECG)
11 LEAD ELECTRODE PLACEMENT
The results of your Electrocardiogram will determine if any;
- Heart problems including irregular heart beat
- Irregular blood flow to the heart muscle, cardiac birth defects, heart valve disease
- Determine if a part of the heart is enlarged or is overworked
- Pulse speed
- Abnormal heart structure
- Heart blocks
- Effectiveness of treatment such as pacemaker installation
- Damage to the heart muscle earlier or at the time
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT
The CBC measures the amount of red blood cells (RBC), white blood cells (WBC), and platelets (PLT). Each of these types of blood cells performs important functions, so determining their levels can provide important health information.
A CBC may be used to help diagnose a range of health conditions and also monitor how the body is affected by different diseases or medical treatments.
POST TREATMENT EXPECTATION
SPIROMETRY TEST (LUNG TEST)
The spirometry test is an important measure of lung function which measures how healthy your lungs are and can be used to help diagnose and monitor lung conditions.
Doctors use spirometry tests to diagnose these conditions:
- COPD Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Restrictive lung disease, such as interstitial pulmonary fibrosis.
Other disorders affecting lung function.
- Also allows your doctor to monitor chronic lung conditions to check whether your current treatment is improving your breathing.
You should you take a test if:
- You smoke, or you used to smoke
- You cough a lot
- You become short of breath when walking quickly
- You are worried about the health of your lungs
- You are already receiving treatment for a lung condition
COMPLIMENTARY IMMUNE BOOSTER
- Under PASPA PHARMACEUTICALS
- 5 Days Intake for 2 Pax (10 pills)
Boost immune system & improve respiratory symptoms
- Reduce Toxicity 降低身体毒素 / Kurangkan Ketoksikan
- Nourishing the Lung 滋润养肺/Menyuburkan Paru-paru
- Reinforce Body Immunity / 加强身体免疫力 /Menguatkan Imun Tubuh
- Enhance Body Anti-Inflammatory Action 增强身体抗炎作用
/ Meningkatkan Tindakan Anti-Radang Badan